Tuesday, September 9, 2008

They Dared Me To Do This ...

From: "Shawn C" dsfsdf9438ij4398giojertogy8349porgy83490peiw@asda15.4df45.com

I'm giving away the secrets to starting your own biz ...

As part of an insane marketing test, I''m giving away an in-depth Internet "Business-In-A-Box". I should be selling this for $497, but...I''m flat out giving it away. Your cost is zero ... zip ... zilch!

You probably think I''ve lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you''ll have this awesome $497 Internet business training kit as my gift to you. No kidding!

Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

http://10440793.supportattraction.com/c.php?aid=94&lid=328


Shawn

----------------------------------
Mining Gold Corporation
20533 Biscayne Boulevard, No. 484
Aventura, FL 33180
----------------------------------
spam, spam marketing, become a spammer

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog