Saturday, August 30, 2008

San Miguel Paintings / Tim Turner

From: "tim turner" timturner1@gmail.com

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Hello:

I apologize for the mass mailing. If you do not want to receive these emails, please reply and I will take you off my contact list. Or even easier, you can SPAM this email and all future emails will be delivered to the appropriate folder.

I wanted to let you know that I am importing paintings from Mexico. I have a small collection so far, but will continue to expand. I am endeavoring to offer high quality and attractive art at reasonable prices. So far I have two artists represented, Trejo and Enrique. These are artists that I met personally in Monterrey, Mexico, on my recent visit there. I was impressed by their work and visited their studios.

Trejo is a self taught artist. A Biologist most of his life, he lost his job two years ago and took up painting as a hobby. Discovered by friends and family, they encouraged him to paint professionally. His works are all modern abstracts and are easily recognized by their use of lines, shapes and colors of the sunset. (La puesta de Sol)

Enrique has painted most of his life and loves to paint characters and dark abstracts. You will see his work in the "African styles".

A friend of mine, Frank Benson Worsham, Great Grandson of Frank Weston Benson the famous American Impressionist painter, has placed the photos of the paintings on his website temporarily, until I can get mine up and running.

You can see them at www.fbworsham.com/SanMiguel/index.html

Eventually my site will be www.sanmiguelpaintings.com, though there is nothing there now.

I am pricing all the paintings at $350 for my friends and family. Normally I would sell at $500 or more. They are all quite large, Trejo' are all 4ft by 2.7ft. Enrique's are varying. Please email with questions.
Thanks for taking the time to look.

If you would like to see Frank's work please go to www.fbworsham.com.


Saludos

Tim
San Miguel Paintings
206 355 2457

spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog