Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good Fortune

From: "Mr. Joseph daniel" frdayff@eircom.net

Good Day,

My name is Mr.Joseph Daniel a Banker by profession and currently a director with a Bank in Cotonou Benin Republic.

I got your name and address in my search for a reputable, honest and reliable person to help me and claim the sum of 7.25 million US Dollars deposited in our bank by one of our customer who died with his wife and children in a plane crash accident and since his death we have instituted a search for his Next of Kin and all efforts proved abortve, hence no one has come up as his Next of Kin, so that is why I decided to contact you.

Your Full Name, Contact Address including Phone/fax numbers will be necessary to this Effect. I await your favourable response so as to give you more details for us to proceed with the transaction. Your pecentage will be 30% of the total sum if you accept to act as the Next of Kin.

If you are interested, reply through my private email address:-(josephdaniel@myway.com) Here is my telephone number Tel:+229 93-995-594

I am looking forward to hear from you urgently.

Mr.Joseph Daniel
Good Fortune

spam, Identity Theft, Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog