Thursday, September 18, 2008

Awesome Auger . Awful Auger

From: "Awesome Auger" AwesomeAuger@preappear.com

Take The Hard Work Out Of Yard Work



Awesome Auger - Take The Hard Work Out of Yard Work

Dig holes & plant trees, shrubs & bushes with ease.
Attach it to any size drill, pull the trigger, plant & grow.
Save time, energy, money & backaches.
Blast through hard rock or clay.
Cut through thick roots.
Easily power out rocks and remove stubborn stumps.

Featuring the obnoxious Billy Mays

Consumer reviews

Awesome Auger
9/18/2008 - Ted of Arizona, usa writes:

I ordered the 2 augers plus the 18" extender plus the drill. I received 2 augers only and cost me a total of $58.00. When I called customer service, they claimed I did not fill out the form correctly, of which I have a copy of and is correct. This is an absolute rip, and I would sue the blankety-blanks if it was worth my time and money.

Horrible Product - RIP OFF!
9/15/2008 - Mitch of ca, USA writes:

This product was nothing but a HUGE SCAM. Auto phone system locks you into a deal you can't get out of, ever! Trying to report them to the Better Business Bureau but no listing for them, go figure. Worst experience with a TV product ever!

Awful Awful Auger
9/6/2008 - Cathy of ks, United States writes:

I think my title says most of it. It is some cheap metal thrown together in a box. I ordered through the internet thinking that I would be able to see before I submitted my order what it was going to cost me. I could not get through to customer service to cancel. The email I sent to cancel the order came back a week later & of course now I could get through to someone in customer service only to find out my order had been sent already. But I got nothing of what I ordered; no 4 inch auger but 2 orders (only ordered 1) & 2 drills w/ cords, did not order either. Am waiting to see what will be credited because I sent the whole thing back. Once they had my credit card info they sent me whatever they wanted to. My credit card company says they can disput the s&h since they didn't send me anything what I ordered but they must wait to see what is credited first. Billy Mays has lost all credibilty w/ me. I am going to consumer affairs, Better Business Bureau, and everyone I know will hear my complaints. 5 pages of 1 star ratings that's a lot of $$ this company has ripped hard working people like myself & made us leary to try any infomercials any more!!


spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog