Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dearest Partiner

From: "Mrsnatherlyn Kumar" mrsnatherlynkumar7@yahoo.co.th

Dearest Partiner,

I am Mrs natherlyn Kumar from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband.My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he made a deposit of fifteen Million USA Dollars ($15,000,000.00) with a security company here.

I want you to help me to tranfer this money to your country or any safe place for it will be use for investment purpose, which you will manage untill my only son Laro,finishes his education in your country.

Though I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production, but I am only but a woman so I will need your advice. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son. Laro, indicate your interest in replying immediately you finish reading this mail.
Thanks and best regards. Mrs natherlyn Kumar

Yahoo! แจกเบอร์เมลใหม่ หาชื่อเมลสุดเลิฟที่โดนใจ ที่เมล @ymail และ @rocketmail.รีบจองก่อนจะโดนตัดหน้า!

spam, Phishing, Identity Theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog