Monday, August 25, 2008

Link Exchange Request

From: "California Time Share" marketing@time-share-services.com

Hello,
I respectfully request a link to my site California Time Share from your site. I am sure my visitors would find your content relevant and interesting. If you would be so kind as to place my link and then email me the location of the link I will post your information in our Link Directory as soon as I receive it from you.

Our Link Information

Title: Timeshare Resales
URL: http://www.california-time-share.com
Description: California time share sales. Buy rent or sell your California timeshares here.

You may also add your own link here at our Submit Your URL page.

Thank you for you time and I really appreciate the link.

Regards,
Link Manager
California Time Share

This email address was entered in our system to receive promotional material from our company. If you did not enter this address please Click Here To Remove Yourself From Future Distributions

spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog