Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We need to discuss this

From: "Barr Jonathan Grace" jonathan.grace1@sifymail.com

Deans Court Chambers
24 St John Street Manchester
M3 4DF DX: 718155
Manchester 3 United Kingdom

Hello,

I work with Deans Court Chambers - Manchester in the United Kingdom. I got your contact through Public Sector Information. There is a possibility that you may be related to our late client, a national from your country whom this chambers owes a legal obligation.

If you are not, I may still be able to work out modalities for transferring his estates still under custody of this chambers and funds still deposited in a financial institution in your name as beneficiary so all heredity may be in your favor. If you can stand as beneficiary, I will pronounce you as the legal beneficiary and process change of ownership status to enable the funds and estates be transferred to your name.

The detailed total amount in deposit and estates cannot be stated in this mail until you will provide a more direct means of communicating by either fax or phone so we can be sure to go into the claims arrangement. I want to insist that I transact with you directly, so do provide your number and I shall call you immediately I receive your response and provide you with the details. I expect you to indicate your interest in going further.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Grace


spam, Identity Theft, Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog