Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Seeking for your assistance

From: "Mr Li" vision6@accamail.com
To: VISION6@ACCAMAIL.COM

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and with much of purpose I make this contact with you and I believe that you can be of great assistance to me.

My name is Mr. Joshua Li,41 years old man from the Peoples Republic of China.Presently i am a civil servant working with the ministry of Housing in Guangdong province. I am contacting you to seek your assistance and possibly,partnership for investment purposes in your country. It has always been my mind to plan for the future of my family in a country like yours where there is a free society and property rights.

As you are aware am from a communist country where the same cannot be said. Please should you sincerely find yourself capable to guide and work with me in sincerity and open mind for these invesment purposes that i want to establish in your location for the future of my family, kindly get back to me as early as possible to enable us discuss further about this noble cause which will not only be of mutual to both us but will also create an everlasting relationship between us.

I will be waiting to hear from you as early as possible and thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely
Mr. Joshua Li

spam Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog