Thursday, May 1, 2008

AGAC: Grand Slam Stock on its way to $32

From: "InvestorsObserver Special Offers" Mfox@Investorsbuffet.com

“23 TIMES YOUR MONEY”

That’s what video games giant Electronic Arts handed its shareholders. $10,000 became $230,769!”

“Video games are the least-known, biggest generators of wealth in America. Google says that ‘they surpass the film and music industry COMBINED!’

I found a tiny $1.55-a-share company that patented a revolutionary new way to play sports games that can easily send its stock to $32.50 in four months, turning $10,000 into $325,000!”

Fellow Investor:

I can hardly contain my excitement as I type this email.

That’s because I did my research and discovered the absolutely staggering size and profitability of the video game industry.

This makes me realize the truly phenomenal opportunity at hand: the chance to buy the $1.55 stock of a brilliant young enterprise that’s quietly patented a new way to play full-motion sports games, allowing people to interactively participate like never before.

AND IT’S STILL JUST $1.55 A SHARE...

Yes, Actiga (AGAC) is only $1.55 a share! I have to pinch myself when I think of that. I am absolutely convinced that this $1.55-a-share price proves that this stock is virtually unknown for now. I believe that this is a priceless opportunity to sit back and watch your money grow from $10,000 to $325,000, as others discover this enterprise and climb aboard.

In a moment I will tell you all about their patented breakthrough and how it’s winning rave reviews from everyone. But first, let me share why I’m so excited about this grand slam $1.55 stock: the speed with which you can make so much money—and the extraordinary growth of the video game industry.

They’re in the two largest, fastest growing markets in the entire video gaming industry: online playing and interactive full motion. That's the key with Actiga Corp at only $1.55 per share. I’ll explain why in a moment.

I NEVER Realized that This Industry Was So Huge —
Or So Much Money Could Be Made So Quickly.
It’s Bigger Than The Film Business & Music Industry

Like most people, when I heard “video games,” I thought, sure, that’s what kids play all the time. I knew that the industry had to be growing, but I didn’t know exactly how big they were or what the future looked like.

I would NEVER have guessed that the entire industry grosses $31.5 billion a year and is bigger than the film business and music industry combined, according to The MVP Network.

Time for the facts...

spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog