Saturday, May 17, 2008

Please Get Back To Me Asap

From: "sonlipt1@optonline.net" sonlipt1@optonline.net

Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, My name is Mr Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank.I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details, my email address is songlipte@yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regards,

Mr. Song Lile.

spam Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog