Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello Dear Friend

From: "Kevin Barrett" kbarrett0547@earthlink.net

Dear Friend,

I introduce myself as Kevin Barrett, finance director at ACCBank, Charlemont Place, Dublin, Ireland. A contracted staff of Perez and Hamilton contacted you earlier concerning Mr. Mohamed Abdul Ramah and an investment placed under our bank's management 10 years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently of our investigation and emphasize the reason of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In 1997, the subject matter; Mohamed came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of Nine million United States dollars. After some time we did not hear from Mr Ramah again, I was then given the task to investigate his where about only to find out that he has died and he left no next of kin in his file, that is where you come in, I want you to act as the next of kin to the deceased.

I explain more to you as soon as I get back your response with readiness to assist, for your assistance, you will have 35% of the funds and 65% goes to me.

I await your response. Please call me on Tel:+447045731885 or reply to my private email address: kevinbarrett440@yahoo.de

Note: Do not at any time contact me through my official email or phone for confidentiality.

Kevin

spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog