Sunday, April 13, 2008

FROM THE DESK OF

FROM THE DESK OF MR.MOSES BOLALAGOS.NIGERIA. Att: Sir/Madam, OFFSHORE MANAGEMENT AND TRUST COMPANY. I am delighted to notify you of my interest in a partnership investment program with your corporation regard this issue. I am MR.MOSES BOLA, account officer to late Engr. MARK JONES, an Immigrant who was a Businessman and Building Contractor in my Country. Here in after shall be referred to as a customer in our Bank (Name withheld until you prove a genuinely interest).On the 21st of April 2004, this customer was involved in a Car accident along Lagos-Shagamu express road. All occupants of the Vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

The deceased has an account valued at USD$25million.The Bank issued me an date for the closure of this account within a short time from now, I did contacted his lawyer prior to locate any of his relatives for over 2years but to no avail. In good faith and with total humility I seek your consent, to present you as the Next of kin of the Deceased. This money is not mine nor is it yours but we can work it out legally. Before this fund be declared uncultivated by the Directors? of the Bank. Be inform that this transaction is legal intensive thus we stand 100% risk free from any law of my and your Country. I look forward to further discussion... I call for your honest response to this letter. Yours truly, MR.Moses Bola. Email;allibu2001@yahoo.com N.B:EMAIL BACK TO ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS

spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog