Saturday, December 20, 2008

Looking for my dreammate

From: "An" eakersbureau@nassaubar.org

Hi, gentleman!

Love is the flower you've got to let grow. I will be your flower of love, full of a good aroma, very nice and tender. You will be a rain which will refresh it's beauty and smell. You will be the ground I live in. My dear, I want to find you and our life will find it's happiness. Smile at me www.soulwithworld.net/search/ I am a friendly woman. I prefer to solve my problems with a smile. I like keeping myself in a good shape. I go to a fitness club twice a week. I like making my house the best place for living and rest. I have been learning English and I really enjoy doing this. My interests are reading, movies, traveling, and animals. I like everything that makes our life romantic. I am looking for serious relationship. I would like to be the best friend and partner with my beloved man. If we smile on the same things or cry on the same things we have a good chance to be happy together. I prize comfort and reliability, trust and honesty in relationship. I hope to share happiness, enjoy, deep feeling of love and all troubles with my beloved man.

Sweet goodbye
Any


scam, spam, Identity Theft, Phishing,

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog