Tuesday, December 23, 2008

84% winning trades

From: "InvestorsObserver Special Offers" Mfox@Investorsbuffet.com

84% winning trades. 41 money-doublers. Profits up to 592%

Fellow Investor,

This has been a rocky time for most investors. But it has been a cork-popping, champagne guzzling time for members of my trading service.

My name is John Lansing, and I’ll share the story of what I can do for you in just a moment. But first, let me share a few comments off our message boards:

Thanks yet again!! 118% profit on the BRCM option today.

John Lansing once again provides obscene profits… I’ve never had an option play in my life until I invested in John’s options plays this month. I’m up an average 108% in less than 2 weeks. Net gain $7,200.

The options plays have been FANTASTIC!!!! Please keep ’em coming. Learning while I’m earning ROCKS!

Have had fantastic profits so far. Today’s sale of the CEO option made me 166% profit.

Just a HUGE word of thanks. Recent BRCM, CEO & NVDA option plays were much more than lunch money trades…just these 3 paid for this month’s mortgage payment, insurance plus other monthly bills.

http://investorsbuffet.com/
https://iplacereports.com/

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog