Saturday, December 20, 2008

CREDIT OFFER

From: "andrew.ritter@ibelgique.com" andrew.ritter@ibelgique.com

Hello,

I am Mr. ANDREW RITTER,owner of several companies dealing in gold exploitation in various areas around the world, Europe, Asia and Africa.

In order to expand my activities and my bail Fund over the long term, I would Like to grant loans to all persons interested or having financial difficulties.

My percentage is 4% interest reimbursement.

If you are interested in my offer please contact me for details to my private email address: andrewr@hotmail.fr

Mr ANDREW RITTER .......................

scam, spam, Identity Theft, Phishing,

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog