Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hi From Dubai

From: "Frank Hamilton" frankhamilton05@gmail.com

Business Proposal.

Got your e-mail on the internet on a search for whom to handle this transaction perfectly with me, I decided to send you this e-mail for my proposal. I am a trained Chemist and a Top official in the Iraq Printing and Minting before the war broke out. I was hired by the late Saddam Hussein and his military officials (team), for the chemical re conversion of US dollar bills that was brought into Iraq under hidden circumstances by powerful Arab Nationals who where out to give financial support to the late Saddam Hussein's war against the USA.

The said dollar bills are presently in the form of BONDED re-tractable negative 156.01 Mint Stage, the US Dollar bills were deliberately defaced by the Military officials to elude detection at airport check points and scanning and facilitate the importation into Iraq.

The Military officials who hired me all died from the effect of the bomb that struck their villa during the war and the protected box containing the total sum of twenty eight Million Dollars (US$28,000,000.00) awaiting re conversion were abandoned in my custody by the late military officials. Saddam Hussein until his death believed that the box was destroyed along side his military top officials. As a result of this, I now have in exclusive control a total sum of Forty one Million Dollars (US$28,000,000.00) in BONDED re-tractable negative.

This transaction is fact none to me alone and as such must be kept confidential just between the both of us. The Forty one Million Dollars (US$28,000,000.00) Bills in Cash defaced, now needs only a chemical reconversion to grade A1 135 Neon Proof Mint Stage so the bills can valid, recognized and used in the money market once chemically processed.

For us to be able to chemically reconvert this bills, first the bills has to be moved out of Iraq through very diplomatic secured means to a near by country where the bills chemical conversion process can be done at ease. I shall give you 35% and 5% shall be kept aside for expenses and I shall have 60%. For us to commence with this transaction, kindly respond to my e-mail notifying me of your interest so I can give you further instructions and procedures about this transaction.

This transaction should be kept confidential at all times because I am presently working with the financial body of Iraq and I would not want the leakage of this information so it does not jeopardize my present work.

My private e-mail is frankmee01@hotmail.com Mr. Frank Hamilton

spam, Phishing, Identity Theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog