Wednesday, October 22, 2008

E-mail from Joham Benjamin of Zimbabwe

From: "johambenjamin" johambenjamin@libero.it

E-mail from Joham Benjamin of Zimbabwe.

The Son of Benjamin Williams from Zimbabwe.

PROPOSAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

My name is, Mr.Joham Benjamin, i am 20 years old the elder son of Mr.BENJAMIN WILLIAMS of Zimbabwe . This might be a surprise to you about where i got your contact address. I got your address from the Korean Christian association in google.com. During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our president Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is One of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabes ideas, Mugabe supporters invaded my fathers farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father, my Mum and my sister's and made away with a lot of items in my fathers farm.

Before his death, my father had deposited (US$1.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with the Finance Company in London, United Kingdom. After the death of my father, i decided to move to London UK where he had deposited the money in the Finance Company as valuables.

So i decided to contact you to help me move this money out of London because as asylum seeker i am not allowed to operate any Bank Account within United Kingdom. I have agreed to offer you 50% of the total sum for your assistance, while 50% will be for me and my family to invest.

All i want you to do is to furnish me with your information such as: personal phone number, office/residential address, age, occupation and fax numbers for easy communication. Contact me via email address johambenjamin@live.co.uk. Note that this transaction is 100% Risk free and absolutely confidential.

Yours faithfully,

MR: Joham Benjamin
(FOR THE FAMILY)

spam, Identity Theft, Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog