Wednesday, October 22, 2008

From Miss Roseline

From: "Roseline Tomle" rosetomle2@korea.com

El Bethel Church
51 Cocody Crescents.
Cote D Ivoire.

Good day! I am Roseline Tomle the daughter of assassinated Senator Robert Tomle and formerly a medical student of the university of Harare Zimbabwe. Presently I am in Abidjan, capital city of Ivory Coast in West Africa, for the past two months now. My mother was also shot and killed by soldiers at Chiwetu Rest Camp. For more verification here is the web site.

Www.allafrica.com/stories/200805010665.html

Before the death of my father, he has (4.5 Million USD) four million, five hundred thousand dollars in a fixed deposit account in cote d Ivoire; which I am the next of kin. I humbly need your assistance to help get this money transferred to your account, to serve as my guardian and to make an arrangement for me to come over after the fund is transferred, also to look for a good venture where the money will be invested.

I urgently need you to assist me because when I went to the bank to make some withdrawals to take care of my needs. I was told that my father had an agreement with them that I must be 25 years old before I could be allowed to make use of the money or alternatively I should provide a guardian who can make the claim on my behalf.

If you are willing to help me kindly get back to me. Please do keep this to your self; I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation of your effort.

Reply me on: roselinetomle@live.com

Remain blessed,
Roseline.

spam, Identity Theft, Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog