Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sera Concepts

Sera Concept offers the only 2 in 1 Anti-Aging Solution


Join thousands of satisfied customers that recently discovered Sera Concepts unique anti aging serum.

What if your deodorant took 3 to 6 months before you noticed results?
Not a pleasant thought is it? We expect instant results from most of our personal care products. Hairspray, self-tanners, moisturizes, deodorants . . . they should all work when applied. Right?

http://thefantasticdeal.com/sossaht?e=5gDruEg_CbLNjrSzz9UzC&m=4206542&l=0

Then why do millions of women find it acceptable to wait months before their anti-wrinkle creams start to show any results?

Perhaps its because until now there simply were no products that successfully reduced the appearance of crows feet, laugh lines, forehead wrinkles and more as soon as it was applied.

SERA Concepts, the leading manufacturer of advanced beauty technology, has once again raised the anti-aging bar by developing a formula that not only produces the long-term cumulative anti-aging results claimed by other leading brands, but also delivers visible results in mere seconds after its applied! Sagging and wrinkled skin is the result of reduced collagen production.

Only SERA has been scientifically formulated to help increase your bodys own collagen production for long term results AND gently tighten the skin for immediate results.


Almost all anti-aging products require rubbing, which can stretch or loosen the delicate skin around your eyes. But SERA Concepts revolutionary new skincare line lets you roll, not rub, wrinkles away without damaging your skin! SERAs unique roll-on applicator is easy to use, gentler on your skin and leaves no sticky residue on your hands, so can use it any time any where!

Try it risk free today!
http://thefantasticdeal.com/sossaht?e=8RMLcYR_Sb@9.Lwtt78tS&m=4206542&l=0

Complaint #1
"On sera concepts website, it clearly states all thier products have a 30 day money back guarantee. I called customer service for being billed another months supply, canceled my auto delivery with them and requested an RMA # to return the bottle I had just been charged for and still have not received.
I was told by a rep (Heather) and thier supervisor (Bill) that the 30 day money back guarantee was only for the trial period, and after that once it's shipped it's yours like it or not. I explained that it does NOT say this on thier web site, and only states all products have a 30 day money back guarantee, implying false advertizing!
This company does NOT back up its products, and NEVER tells you it is only for your first 30 day trial membership, after that there is no guarantee or customer service.
Don't get scammed w/ this product, DON'T BUY IT!"

Complaint #2
"Same, same, same. I thought I was buying a sample and getting a free sample. When I checked my statement, although a month and a half later, I was charged 64.95 for the sample, plus another 9.95 for shipping. Then I was charged twice at 74.90 for shipments I have not even received. I didn't and don't want any more products from this company, they are not as advertised. The label is TAPED onto the container, clearly a shady company. When I called to cancel and get a refund for the items I hadn't even received, I was told I could get no refund, that the "satisfaction" guarantee is 20-days, not 30 and could not be returned. Their website, however, says differently. When I said I clearly could return the product that I have not gotten yet as being unsatisfactory and get a refund, they told me I could not. I wish I could let everyone know before they get into this sham, someone needs to. By the way, I was told Rachel was the supervisor of Bill when I asked for someone higher up the food chain, and Rachel would not put me through to anyone in a supervisory role to her. When I asked for the company address and phone number, she said she could only give me the "corporate" address, which was a PO box and there was no phone number."

spam, scam, ripoff

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog