Sunday, June 6, 2010

How do u do!

From: "Uliana S" horton@nmc1.east.sun.com

Ave, dear

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears http://build-your-happy-love.com/
I am alone, without you again, my sweetheart, and it’s with a very heavy heart I part from you. I want to burry myself in you, hold you tight in my arms, and make you feel the intense love of mine. You are my very life Sweetheart, and every separation gives such endless heartache… My love, I am here trying to find you and it gives me a hope, helps me to wake up every day, and put a smile on my face in every difficult situation. I believe in us, in our love and in our future.

Uliya

scam, spam, phishing, identity theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog