Monday, March 9, 2009

GOOD NEWS,CONTACT DR JERRY COOK IMMEDIATELY

GOOD NEWS,CONTACT DR JERRY COOK IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR PACKAGE

From: "Barr Emmanuel Blessing" officefiles_ebl99@yahoo.ca

Attn/ My Good Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft worth of (usd $1.200.000.00)ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which my boss left with me before he travelled out, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then with the help of a friend who is a Bank manager I cashed the money and deposited it as a BOX containing African clothes with FEDEX COURIER SERVICES, Cotonou, Benin Republic to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of June 2009.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the package. The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your funds direct to your postal Address in your country is their Security Keeping Fee so far.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER COMPANY now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Directors Name: DR. JERRY COOK
Companys Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
Email Address: (fedex_ccltd600@live.fr)
Tel/00229-972-79-413
FAX:00229-954-377-19

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm the following infomation to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. The infomations you will send to FEDEX COURIER SERVICES are bellow;

1.YOUR FULL NAME;
2.YOUR AGE;
3.HOUSE/OFFICE ADDRESS
4.HOUSE / OFFICE PHONE NUMBER
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE FOR IDENTIFICATION
6.COUNTRY.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee for their immediate action.Do let me know immediately you recieves your package.

Yours Faithfully,
Emmanuel Blessing

scam, spam, Identity Theft, Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog