Monday, March 9, 2009

From Mrs Rita

From: "Rita Konig" rita_kon9@msn.com

From Mrs Rita.

My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which my son Collins and i,intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confidence in other to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of ($6,000,000.00) million U.S dollars which my late Husband kept for us in a Security Company here in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now my son and i have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside this country due to political crises going on in this country. We want you to help us claim and retrieve the funds from the Company and transfer it into your bank account in your country for investment purposes on any of these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). Transport industry
3). Four star hotel
If you can be of assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 15% Of the total fund as your own share.

I await your soonest response

Respectfully yours,

Mrs. Rita Konig.

scam, spam, Identity Theft, Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog