Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Plight ... Dan Baber

Dr. Evil SPAM

Greetings,
I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Istanbul, Turkey for a marriage ceremony performance and am having financial difficulties here because Our bags were stolen from us with Our Mobile and personal effects therein. The important thing is whether you can help me with a short loan because I'm afraid Our flight will be leaving very soon. let me know if you can be of my help.
I promise to return back your money once i return back home and am sorry if I am inconveniencing you.

Hope to hearing from you,

Dan

scam, spam, phishing, identity theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers