Monday, May 9, 2011

Vacation Mess (Help Needed) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received this email from a friend who'd obviously had his account compromised. This is an old scam and I'm not sure what he can do at this point. I contacted him thru a message board rather than reply to email because someone else has access.

--------------------------------------
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i came down here to London England. for a short vacation to visit a resort and got mugged at gunpoint last night at the park of the hotel where i lodged. All cash, credit cards and cell were stolen off me. I've been to the U.S embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all, my flight leaves today and I'm having problems settling the hotel bills. The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel bills($2,350) now am freaked out. Please reply back and let me know you will be able to loan me the cash, so that i can give you the details were you need to get the cash to me if you can have the money wire to me through western union i promise to pay back as soon as i get back home.

Thanks

scam, phishing, identity theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers