Sunday, August 1, 2010

accountant request

Reply-To: spatneosy8@yahoo.cn

From: "john gelsthorp" johngelsthorp33@yahoo.com.hk

Dear friend,
My name is Mr. John Gelsthorp. I am the accountant of the FinBank Plc Victoria Island Lagos. I am married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of Three Million, Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the accountant made as profit last year. I have already submitted an approved end year report for 2009 and also submitted report of first quarter of this year 2010 to my Head Office here in Lagos and they will never know of this Excess. I have placed this fund on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part with 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safe. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.
Best regards,
Mr. John Gelsthorp

scam, spam, phishing, identity theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog