Thursday, March 11, 2010

maybe u want to learn me better

From: "Valeria B." bbagnoudn@air-glaciers.ch

Ave, gentleman!

How I dream about you...
My heart, a ball of flame, rested lightly on a patch of green. The beauty all around, the trees, the wind an the sun. My heart pulsed faster, just with a thought I had finally found my Prince. You stay there, leaning against the willow tree. You stay, watching my heart, then I get alive. I rise in the place of my heart, walking trying to find you. You stay straighter, walking to me slowly, hesitantly, I didn’t understand.  You whisper, “I found you, my precious rose” and you look into my eyes.  You whisper softly against my ear, “I love you, my rose, I love you.”  The ice will be gone forever, I will be so much alive! I need you close, I fear the ice returning. I like the fire. Wait, no ... I need the fire in my soul! Find me here -  weareforlove.net/winking/

Goodbye
Leri

spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog