Monday, January 4, 2010

dear, good mood to u

From: Olya A joelt@anthonyroofing.com

Good day, my dear friend!

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers do not finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along

http://natalylove.net/finalylove/

Sweetheart, I do not just dream about you – thoughts of you bring heaven to my every waking hour. I do not just want to be with you – I want to feel all the fire of existence that we can share together. I do not just need your kiss – I hunger for it the way a spring rose craves sunshine and rain. I am sure the day we meet will be the best and happiest day in my life and I am waiting for it and for you, my love.

Looking forward to get a letter from you
Olli

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog