Friday, November 13, 2009

I await your "Acceptance Letter"... (11/11/09)

From: "Kelvin Grant" kelgrant@libero.it
Reply-To: kelgrant11@i12.com

I await your "Acceptance Letter" ... (11/11/09)

THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to an Inheritance totaling a sum of 8,600,000.00GBP (Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased.(Name now withheld). I am contacting you because you bear the surname identity of the deceased and therefore, we can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.

I therefore reckon that you can receive this fund as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed on your acceptance. In the light of the above, I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance; your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file the necessary documents at the High Court Probate Division for the release of this sum of money to you.

If per adventure, you deem it fit to be part of this great promising venture, please indicate your interest by responding to this notice via my personal email address:

kelgrant11@i12.com
Yours faithfully,

scam, spam, phishing, identity theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers