Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Re: Reply!

From: "amton yuval" amvy8@msn.com

Re: Reply!

My Name is Mr. Amton Yuval, I am an investment consultant working with Anglo Irish Bank at their offshore department Anglo Irish Bank House # 10 OLD JEWRY,LONDON EC2R 8DN LONDON UK.

I have gone through your remarkable profile and I was convinced that you can be trust. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if we can do business. During one of our periodic auditing I discover a dormant accounts with holding balance of £22,000.000.00 (Twenty tow million Pounds Sterling, and on further discreet investigation I also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary or WILL to the account. He died without a [WILL] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing, I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with a foreign account as a beneficiary. I will provide to you the necessary information claim documents the bank will require in other to claim this fund including the details information of the account in my next mail.

As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. If you are not familiar with my Bank profile, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about my Bank website; http://www. angloirishbank.co.uk and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, As well on replying send me the followings.

Beneficiary Name:...........
Account number..............
Bank Name:..................
Bank Address:................
Swift Code.............{if any}
State & Country............
Your Telephone No:..............for easy communication.

I will stand for the Documentation fees but my only concern now is the security of my own share of The money when transferred into your account, that is the only thing I am afraid of, I will start the first transfer with Five million Pounds £5,000.000] upon successful transaction without any disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining rest amount to your account. I will inform you on what to do if you are going to assure me that you will not betray me and my family with these funds in your possession so as to enable me to start the paper works immediately without further delay.

For now you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business opportunity.

Thanks as I'm in anticipation of your favorable response at amtonyuval@gmail.com

Have a pleasant day. Sincerely,
Mr.Amton Yuval
Anglo Irish Bank House,
# 10 OLD JEWRY,LONDON EC2R 8DN LONDON UK.
http://www.angloirishbank.co.uk


scam, spam, phishing, identity theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog