Monday, April 6, 2009

CAN I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU?

From: "John Stavis" stavisjohn2009@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Fund Manager with Fidelity Investment UK and have used my position as the Head of Fund Manager Executive to acquire the sum of $34.5 Million through extraction of 1.2% of our Investors Return On Investment (ROI)that are been paid annually to our Investors world wide.This Financial Proposal might interest you and would like you to get back to me only if interested for more detail.

I would like you to work with me as a Partner for the receipt of this funds in your account through proper banking channels with sharing ratio of 50:50. Please could you email me your official telephone numbers for discussion of this matter in further details. However,this offer is risk free without any illegal implication attached.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Sincerely,
John Stavis

http://www.fidelity.co.uk/wealthmanager/funds/uk/oeicsandunittrusts/growthandincome.html

scam, spam, phishing, identity theft

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog