Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Never stop thinking

From: "Alexy G" gcampbelld@holcombstatebank.com

Privet, dear

The truth is.. we hide because we want to be found, we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away the tears, and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix them.
Intelligent, educated, very attracted lady, who is in hopes finding a good man for a long term relationships. I look a lot younger my years. I'm physically fit, have healthy eating habits and exercise on a regular basis. I'm looking forward to find my good match to share happy, wonderful moments with him, I believe all our dreams can come true, I believe in my dreams and hope you do too... I am going to move to the USA soon. Kind, caring, friendly, physically active man, someone who isn't afraid of travelling overseas to meet his dream woman http://luckyheatrs.com/fantasy/

Kiss-kiss
Alexandri G
spam

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog