Wednesday, November 5, 2008

URGENT TRANSFER

From: "MICHAEL NELLSON" micnel001021@msn.com

No 22 Sherwood Street
Piccadilly,
London W1F 7BR
United Kingdom
micnellson007@msn.com

Hello Dear,

I'm in need of your assistance my dear, Am Michael N. With the Engineering Unit here in Central London, UK, we have about 5.5 million Pounds that we want to move out of the country. My partner and I need someone (foreigner) we can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil proceeds and is 100% Free Risk and does not related to any evil act such as Money Laundry or Drug Money but come from good source.

We are moving it by Delivering Agent means to your house directly in your country or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services OR you can come over here in UK and have the fund 5.5m pounds in CASH. Can I really trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70% with you until I arrive in your country with my partner. Your role is just to find a safe place where the funds will be delivering. If you are interested reply, then I will furnish you with more details of the transfer.

However, I really know that you will be surprise on how I got your detail information, I got your email contact through my internet researching and also believe that you’re the only one that I can trust in this transfer as the Almighty God sent you to me and please keep this transfer to yourself only because this fund will be deliver to you in a short time from now for good security of our fund.

So reply and let me know if you’re interested so that I will tell you more about the transfer.

Your buddy.
Michael N.

REPLY ME WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL WHICH IS micnellson007@msn.com or michaelnellson@aol.com

spam, Identity Theft, Phishing

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Anyone that would SPAM you could just as well steal your identity. They will surely at least sell your Email to other Spammers

Archivo del blog